Hello friends! Apologies for not posting a Quote Monday today, I was under the weather yesterday and I’m still having some sleeping issues. It’s funny how much just 2 hours time difference can kind of mess up your sleep cycle. I already had this post scheduled for this week so I’m posting it in lieu of my usual Quote Monday post-Quote Monday will resume next week! :) I hope you enjoy this post!
Last week, Jason and I came back from New Mexico for our annual Southwest Adventure to visit my mom and to go exploring while getting inspired and creating artwork in the process!
I wanted to share with you our photos and my sketchbook pages from our trip! I hope you enjoy!
I’ve also included links to some of the supplies I used at the bottom of this post – which means this post may contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase something through the links provided. Of course, I will never post a link to a product that I haven’t used myself and love! Just wanted to get that out there :)
If you have any questions about my tools or about my trip, leave me a comment below! :)
Sketches and Supplies:
Where is the place you go to recharge and get inspired?
Thank you so much for reading/looking!
- Sketchbook – Global Art Materials 5-1/4-Inch by 8-1/4-Inch Travelogue Watercolor Book, Large Landscape
- Pens – Sharpie Pen , Pigma Micron Sepia
- Fountain Pen – Hero 9018 (Fude Nib)
- Fountain Pen Ink – Platinum Carbon Black
- Wood Pencil – Derwent Graphic
- Mechanical Pencil – Uniball Kura Toga 0.7 and Sakura 127 0.7
- Pencil Lead – Pilot Color Eno soft blue, pink and purple
- Watercolor – Schmincke Horadam Aquarell Metal Set of 12 Half Pans
- Camera – Samsung NX Mini Digital camera
- Pen Roll – Niji Roll
For projects I'm currently working on, free PDF zines and printables, sketchbook pages, videos, & more support my work on Patreon! :)