While I’m on holiday, I thought I would share a few of my favorite posts from 2015-2016! :) Enjoy this mini-series!
Original post here: Watercolor Tutorial/Tips Link Collection
I’ve been revisiting my Pinterest lately (feel free to follow me) and I have been finding some very fun DIY projects as well as some really great watercolor tutorials that I thought I would share with you :) If I’ve tried out the tutorial, I’ll post a photo of what my result was. I love how most of these tutorials play on the ‘letting go’ method with watercolor – not controlling the watercolor, but letting it do it’s thing, with great results!
I hope you enjoy this link list of my favorite watercolor tips/tutorials from around the web! If you’ve tried any of these techniques, let me know in the comments! I’d love to see your interpretation/experimentation of them! :)
- How to Paint Watercolor Agate Slices (via Delineate your Dwelling)
- How to Paint Watercolor Jewels (via The Postman’s Knock)
- Painting a galaxy using watercolors and gloss intensifier (via Flügelchen on YouTube)
- Watercolor Tips! – How To Art #6 (via Mary Doodles on YouTube)
- Negative Painting of Aspen Leaves (Via The Painted Prism)
- How to make a Watercolor Chart (via Jenny’s Sketchbook)
- Ink negative Painting demo illustration time lapse (Via Iraville on YouTube)
- Botanical Watercolor Wreath Tutorial (via The Postman’s Knock)
My interpretations and experimentation of some of the tutorials/tips above:
Thank you for looking/reading! :)For projects I'm currently working on, free PDF zines and printables, sketchbook pages, videos, & more support my work on Patreon! :)