Rebel Doll Zine
A citywide collaboration of art, music and writing.
Rebel Doll Zine (RDZ) is a showcase of Indianapolis based artists, writers, and musicians and is an independently published Zine based out of Indianapolis, IN edited by s.Jane Mills.
Now accepting submissions for Rebel Doll Zine Issue #11: Passion
DEADLINE JUNE 15TH, 2018
Guidelines and details on submitting to Rebel Doll Zine (RDZ)
- Email your submissions to email@example.com
- You may submit art, photography, writing of any kind, comics, etc. (email me if you’re not sure if what you wish to submit is accepted)
- It is not necessary to follow the theme, it is just a suggestion :)
- RDZ will only accept submissions from artists who are currently residing in the Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas. There may be exceptions in special circumstances
- Image based submissions must be at least 300 dpi .JPG image files in color or greyscale
- Rebel Doll Zine is a “half zine” (letter size paper folded in half to create a book) – each page is 5.5×8.5 inches. Submissions limited to 1 page per person, but exceptions can be made, email firstname.lastname@example.org to see.
- There is no word count, but please make sure your words are legible on a 5.5×8.5 page
- Writing, Poetry, Prose may be retyped with a typewriter, if you do not want this please note in your submission email.
- Cursing/foul language is allowed depending on context (email me if you are unsure)
- All submissions received will be pending review and person(s) will be notified on or before the submission deadline if their submission is accepted.
- If you are accepted, you will receive a free copy of the zine (in color)!
- If you are not accepted, you will receive a free copy of the zine in black and white for submitting!
- RDZ does not offer monetary compensation. As an independently published zine, RDZ is entirely volunteer based.
- RDZ editor(s) have the right to not include/accept submission(s) that were received.
- If you submit something overtly offensive (e.g. racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.), you will never be in any Rebel Doll Zines
- Email email@example.com if you have questions about your submission
- By submitting to Rebel Doll Zine, you agree with the the following statement: Contributors to Rebel Doll Zine give permission for s.Jane Mills to reproduce/print their submission(s) in Rebel Doll Zines and share their submission(s) (e.g. future Art Show). Rebel Doll Zine does not make profit from contributor’s submission, only from cost to produce Rebel Doll Zine. Every artist is credited for his or her work within Rebel Doll Zine and the work belongs to the artist. Art shows that feature Rebel Doll Zine will list each artist as a contributor and, if provided, a link to contributor’s website.
Rebel Doll Zine Issue #11: Passion will be available at Gluestick Fest 2018.
Rebel Doll Zine issue #1 was first published in 2010 and ran through 2012, aftera 4-year hiatus Rebel Doll Zine was reborn – Phoenix style – with Issue #9: Rebirth released on July 9, 2016 exclusively for Indianapolis’ first Zine Festival, Gluestick Fest.
Issue #10: Chaos was released on July 8th, 2017 for the 2nd Annual Gluestick Fest.
Issue #11: Passion will be released on July 7th, 2018 for the 3rd Annual Gluestick Fest.
Questions? Contact Jane: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Rebel Doll Zine Online:
Disclaimers: All contributors to Rebel Doll Zine (past, present, and future) give permission for s.Jane Mills to share their submission(s) (e.g. Art Show) and reproduce/print their submission(s) in Rebel Doll Zine. Rebel Doll Zine does not make profit from Contributor’s submission, only from cost to produce Rebel Doll Zine. Every artist is credited for his or her work within Rebel Doll Zine. Art shows that feature Rebel Doll Zine will list each artist as a contributor and, if provided, a website link. By submitting to Rebel Doll Zine, you agree with the above statement.