InCoWriMo is coming! Time to bring out all the stationery, stickers, postcards, stamps, and all the fun letter writing things!
InCoWriMo is the short name for International Correspondence Writing Month which challenges you to hand-write and mail/deliver one letter, card, note or postcard every day during the month of February.
This will be my 3rd year participating! Better start preparing my addresses! If you’d like to receive some correspondence for InCoWriMo, you may fill out the form below – if you receive regular correspondence from me, I have your address :) Make sure your address is correct as I will have no way of getting a hold of you otherwise. I will respond to each letter received (even if it’s after InCoWriMo)!
[ CLOSED -till next year!]
Or you can send correspondence to my P.O. Box* :)
P.O. Box 55989
Indianapolis, IN 46205
*Indiana typically receives a lot of snow in February and I might not be able to get to my P.O. box as often. But! Responses will occur :)
Other awesome InCoWriMo links to check out (will update as more postings come about):
- InCoWriMo 2016: Write Letters this February! (via Goulet Pens Blog)
- Getting Ready for InCoWriMo (via Gorgeous.Ink)
- Join the Fun! (via InCoWriMo.org)
- InCoWriMo 2016: a month of letters (via fourfiftytwo.ca)
- InCoWriMo Stationery Package Set Review (via The Well-Appointed Desk)
- InCoWriMo 2016 – the 10 suggestions (via A Fool with a Pen)
- InCoWriMo 2016 (via Parcel Party)
- InCoWriMo – Let’s Write Some Letters in February (via Boho Berry)
For projects I'm currently working on, free PDF zines and printables, sketchbook pages, videos, & more support my work on Patreon! :)