This policy is valid from 24 April 2016
Disclosures: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, s.Jane Mills. For questions about this blog, please contact me via email: contact (at) sjanemills (dot) com.
Sometimes, companies will contact me (entirely unsolicited) and offer products free of charge for me to review. I do my best to review them honestly, without bias, to help readers make the best choices about products based on my experiences. I will try to include a disclaimer if a product was given to me free of charge for review purposes but, should I forget, it is human error and not an attempt to conceal its origins. I have never received compensation beyond actual products for any of my reviews.
Some posts may contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase something through the links provided. I will try to include a disclaimer if a post contains affiliate links, but, should I forget, it is human error and not an attempt to trick anyone. I will never post a link to a product that I haven’t used myself and love!
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Periodically, this blog hosts giveaways for the readers. These events may be self-sponsored by the blog owner or may be sponsored by another individual, business or corporation. This may or may not be plainly stated in the actual giveaway. If you need further clarification, please ask.
All giveaways, unless otherwise stated, will follow these guidelines:
- Winners chosen via Rafflecopter or Random.org
- Open only to individuals in the continental USA, 18+ unless otherwise noted.
- Giveaways will start and end on dates listed on each specific contest.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim prize, after being notified via the email they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- If the giveaway is self-hosted, the blog owner agrees to mail prize to winner(s) within 14 days.
- If the giveaway is sponsored by an outside entity, then winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods, which may be as long as 180 days, depending on the company. Please know that I choose the companies I work with very carefully and only choose companies that I think are reputable and honest. That being said, it is an online world, and anything can happen. I cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize. I will do whatever I can to try to get a company to make good on a promise, but there are no guarantees. Thankfully this has not ever happened and hopefully never will happen.
- All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
- Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
- Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
- I use various hosting methods for giveaways, for example Rafflecopter. Most of these entities gather email addresses for verification, and by entering, you are giving permission to have your email added to our mailing list. You still will get a verification/confirmation email and may decline or unsubscribe at any time.
Have fun, good luck & thanks for reading!